Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Is Here! Look Great With These Must-Haves!

Here are some essentials to assure you look and feel great this summer!
HAIR

Add pops of color to your hair with STREEKERS! With a rainbow of shades, Streekers allow you to change your look in an instant. Each candy-colored highlighting hue is true, temporary hair color. One shampoo and the color is completely washed away!

Price: $11.95 at http://www.streekers.com/
BROWS

Fill in the natural shape of your eyebrows, and try adding a subtle arch to your brow line to add expression and depth to your face.

TouchBack BrowMarker bonds color to your hair instead of dying your hair or skin, you don’t have to worry about eyebrows looking “drawn on.”

Price: $19.99 at www.touchbackbrow.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. The trend for classic designs is definitely making jewelry wholesale, including cheap fashion jewelry and is located
    in Yiwu city, Cn. As a result, investors will most likely be one of the strongest collections he's done.

    Look into my webpage :: Ao so mi nu

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...