Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Grooming for Men

With the heat rising, men want to sport a look that is easy to groom and doesn’t require a lot of fuss. Here are three steps to guarantee a hassle-free grooming routine – gentleman approved:

Step One: A good SPF moisturizer will smooth out your skin, block UV rays and keep moisture in. Try GO 24•7 Moisturizer ($18.95).

Step Two: Opt for a polished hairstyle that is clean on the sides with short layers on top. It is a classic look that works on everyone and is easy to groom. Simply comb through a paste like the GO 24•7 Texture Paste ($15.95).

Step Three: A two-in-one product is the perfect short-cut to your morning routine. Try the Face & Bald Cleanser from GO 24•7 ($17.95). It’s gentle enough to use on every face, hair or no hair – and bald head.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...