Thursday, June 20, 2013

Seduce Your Senses With Lavanila Plus Review

It is said that vanilla is a natural aphrodisiac. Test the theory on your summer romance with Lavanila’s The Healthy Pure Vanilla Collection!

The Healthy Pure Vanilla Collection includes:

 
The Healthy Fragrance ($58)
The Perfect Vanilla. This sensual blend of Madagascar vanilla, soft freesia and rich heliotrope is created by natural perfumers who use only the finest pure essential oils.

When I received the LaVanila Laboratories Pure Vanilla Healthy Fragrance, I could not wait to try it. The packaging and the bottle offer a nice design. Then when I used the fragrance, I immediately fell in love with the fragrance. The scent is warm and cozy something that just relaxes you. This fragrance is perfectly suited to wear anytime and anywhere. It is great for simply being at home, shopping, a nice dinner date or the movies. No matter the occasion or your lazy days, this fragrance is perfect for it all. I love how soft the scent is and how it lingers without being overwhelming. If you love the scent of Vanilla then I highly recommend this fragrance.  This will become the fragrance you reach for all the time.
The Healthy Fragrance Roller-Ball ($19)
Travel friendly. Purse friendly. Skin friendly.  Blended with exotic essential oils and skin soothing botanicals for timeless expressions of nature that captivate the senses and nurture the skin.

The Healthy Deodorant ($14)
This all-natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection - clinically tested and dermatologist recommended.

Where to purchase: Lavanila Laboratories can be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...