Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ride the Wave with Ouidad’s NEW Wave Create Collection / Plus Review

Ride the Wave with 
Ouidad’s NEW Wave Create Collection
  
While we can’t always skip town and venture to the beach, we can achieve sought after tousled beach hair, thanks to Ouidad’s Wave Create Collection.  With the launch of Ouidad’s Wave Create Sea Spray and Texture Taffy, achieving touchable, gorgeous waves is at your fingertips.  Ideal for any hair type – including straight hair, this collection brings to life coveted “day at the beach” waves. 

We would like to offer your readers an exclusive 10% discount on this new collection.  From the day of your posting, your readers will have 30 days to redeem their 10% off purchase at Ouidad.com for the Wave Create Collection.  In accordance with this discount, we would like to personalize a discount code catered to your outlet. 

Ouidad Wave Create Sea Spray $23.00
Ideal for straight hair that has slight texture, as well as curly hair
An exclusive wave making complex of natural seawater and mineral rich sea salt crystals creates a tousled texture

Algae extracts condition and help maintain elasticity; rich in B12 amino acids that deeply nourish
Giant kelp seaweed extract includes a high content of vitamins and minerals to nourish curls; adds superior shine

Panthenol and Vitamin B5 act as a penetrating moisturizer

I am a huge fan of the Ouidad Wave Create Sea Spray. I personally have thick straight hair so at times my hair just looks like it has no life.  This product really helps me in achieving a textured beach look for summer. I love the tousled look that I am able to achieve with this product.  My hair also feels healthy and nourished at the same time. The Sea Spray lasts throughout the whole day and night with ease and washes out with ease leaving my hair feeling smooth and healthy. The product itself is easy to use and looks amazing. I even use this product in my daughter’s hair to give her a tousled look with her sling bob. 


 
Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy $23.00
Ideal for wavy, even straight hair, that desires a sexy, tousled look
Marine Complex, high in vitamins and minerals, condition and add softness and shine
Giant kelp seaweed extract includes a high content of vitamins and minerals to nourish curls and add shine

Algae Extract acts as a moisturizer that leaves hair supple and shiny
Milk Thistle extract acts as a botanical extract rich in antioxidants to moisturize


When I first opened the Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy I was not sure if I would like this product or not. I was not sure how it would achieve the tousled look and how it would leave my hair feeling. When I first applied the Taffy to my hair, I was surprised at how well it really created the tousled look with ease. With my long thick straight hair and my daughters short sling bob, it achieved the tousled look in both of our hair with no problem.  I am very happy with how well my hair feels while having the Taffy in my hair and how it leaves my hair after washing it out. My hair feels soft, conditioned and moistured. Plus, it works great at achieving the tousled look.

Where to purchase: The Ouidad Wave Create Collection is available at Ouidad.com. You can also use the discount code FLY from July 1st - July 31st to receive 10% off of your purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...