Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Organoderm Beauty Products Review

I am really happy to bring to you a company that offers natural beauty products for your skin from your face to your body. Each product that I was sent exceeded my expectations. I was sent the Organic Body Cream, Breast Cream, and also Eye Gel from Organo Derm.

Organoderm is a new and plastic surgeon developed line that is formulated with certified organic and the most efficacious botanical bio-active ingredients that are the purest and gentlest skin perfectors that nature has to offer.



Organoderm products have far less ingredients, the chances of hypersensitivity or allergies is greatly diminished. They are specifically formulated that way, the percentage of active ingredients is much greater, which increases their effects and boosts their potency. Just as importantly, NO TOXIC or Harmful ingredients are present in ANY of the products. You will find no Parabens, Pthalates,or Perfumes. Organoderm products have absolutely NO NANOS or tiny ingredient particles which could harm you. Furthermore, NONE have been tested on animals.

Many are composed of 95% plus CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS by the USDA National Organic Program, the gold standard for certification, and are also VEGAN. The scents are all natural with no perfumes added. 

I am one that loves to use lotion on my face, hands, feet and body on
 a daily basis. Sometimes you can catch me using lotion several times a day. The Organoderm Body Cream has a very faint scent which makes it great for if you do not like overly powerful scents. The lotion is very creamy and blends into your skin very nicely. There is no oil or sticky feeling left behind. This lotion is perfect, if you are having issues with dry skin and it helps restore moisture back in with no problem. I have also noticed that my skin seems to be more moisturized for longer periods of time. 
Eye Gel $30.00

The Eye Gel is a really nice product. In fact, it is a product that I was in desperate need of. With all of the summer activities, moving, with 2 kids and pregnant I have really been able to tell how it has all taken a toll on my eyes. They look so tired and worn out, which is completely understandable with everything going on. The eye gel has worked wonders on my eyes. It has really brightened my eyes up and also has helped with fine lines that I didn't even realize until they really started to fade. The gel feels cool when it goes on and leaves no sticky feeling on your skin. 
Breast Cream $44.00

Now to be very honest I have never used or heard of Breast Cream. So, I was a little intrigued to see what this cream really offered. The use of the product is very simple just rub twice a day onto your breast and also your cleavage area very well. This product helps with elasticity and helps moisturize. Now I don't really have any issues with elasticity but the moisture I could use. Ever since I got pregnant my breast have been very dry and could really use moisture. This product has really helped with this area and now my skin just feels more smooth and alive.

I am really happy with how well each of these products worked on my skin. They did offer some really nice benefits for me.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Organoderm website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...