Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Moving!!!!

The last few days have been crazy! We have been moving into your new home. We still have a few more trips to do to get everything from our old house to the new house. Unfortunately, my house looks like it has been destroyed. I have boxes and more boxes everywhere. I am tossing things into trash, Goodwill and some things I have found that can be sold on Ebay.  I do not even know where to start. This week I will try to do some posting but honestly, I do not know how much I will do. Please, bear with me while I am getting all moved in and reorganized. I promise next week brings a lot of great reviews and giveaways.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. How exciting! You take the time you need to get situated. You have little ones and one on the way....you need to only do what you HAVE to do. We'll all be here waiting patiently. :)
    Please post pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...