Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Men's Grooming 101 Plus Review

To keep that special guy in your life looking more George Clooney than grizzly bear, share these easy-to-follow grooming rules:

Rule #1: Use a hot towel to open the pores before shaving and a cold towel after. This will help prevent redness and nicks.

Rule #2: Even though he may not have hair, it is still essential to wash that area of his head with the proper cleanser.

Rule #3: Exfoliate once a week to prevent ingrown facial hair. 
Hubby and my little boy love to fix their hair. They really like the textured look and at times spikes. They do use several products to help achieve the looks that they want. They use gel, mousse, hair spray, hair glue and textured paste. The textured paste offered by Real Men Go24-7 is an amazing product. The paste works great in their hair and it lasts all day. The textured paste was easy to use and help achieve the look that they were wanting. My hubby is great at fixing our little boys hair so usually he does his hair. I have found that with using this textured paste in my little boys it helps me be able to fix his hair. Hubby and my little boy both look cool with the hairstyles that they are able to pull off with the textured Paste.


Hubby was happy to be able to test the Real Men GO24-7 Moisturizer. With it being summer the sun and heat can mess with a man’s face just as it does on us women. Hubby was impressed with how well the Moisturizer worked on his face. I personally think his face is more kissable soft along with it just feeling soft to the touch. It also looks much smoother. He has stated that the moisturizer has helped with shaving where his skin is soft. We are both happy with the results of the Real Men GO24-7 products.

Here is a selection of grooming products from GO 24•7 Men to fill his dopp kit or medicine cabinet:

Shaving Cream, $15.95

Face & Bald Cleanser, $17.95

Moisturizer, $18.95

Face Scrub, $19.15

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the Go 24-7 Men website.
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...