Friday, June 7, 2013

Mama Mio Wonder-Full Balm 'Mama Must-Haves Gift Guide 2013'

Took the summer’s first heat wave too far? Sunburned on shoulders, décolletage and the tip of your nose? Sooth tender skin with Mama Mio’s OMega Wonder-Full Balm. Packed with natural Omega-rich oils in a beeswax base, forming a solid oil that melts in contact with your skin, this truly wonderful balm, provides rich, intense, healing moisture.

Mama Mio’s OMega Wonder-Full Balm contains all-natural ingredients, proven to nourish, sooth irritation, and give intense hydration.
Mama Mio’s OMega Wonder-Full Balm retails for $26 and may be purchased at http://www.mamamio.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...