Saturday, June 22, 2013

Love True Natural All Natural Self Tanner Review

I love to have a tan especially in the summer. Having a tan just makes me feel good and look healthier because I am a very pale individual. I actually love to have a tan all year round but summer time is necessary. Especially with all of the summery outfits there are. This year however I am going the safer way to have a tan, which in my case being pregnant is a self-tanner. I have tried several brands but have had issues with streaks, orange tints, and the fast fade of the color. Love True Natural was kind enough to send me their All Natural Self Tanner for your face & body which has been really nice the last week or so.

Love True Natural offers products for your everyday needs: bath & body, hair, makeup, facial products, sun & tan, anti-aging products and more.

At loveTrueNatural, they do the research for you. Not only are the products safe and free from harmful ingredients, but their team of Estheticians & Beauty Experts have personally tried each & every product to ensure they deliver the results promised.

Only Products that are Truly Natural will appear on their site - beauty products that have been tested carefully by their team, certified by leading organizations and found to be free from any harmful ingredients. This means that you will not find any products that contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, PEG, artificial dyes or fragrances on this site, to name just a few.

Their Ingredient Standard is Simple:
No petroleum based ingredients
No synthetic preservatives
No synthetic emulsifiers
No synthetic fragrances
No synthetic colors
No animal testing

Create a radiant, natural looking glow in under three hours with this wholesome self-tanner for face and body. Packed with Organic Cupuacu Butter, Organic Green Tea Extract and Organic Aloe Vera
Produces a Medium Color Tan
Streak Free Color
Fresh Lavender Scent
For Face and Body
Certified Vegan
When I received the Love True Natural All Natural Self Tanner for your face and body I was really excited to try it immediately.  With it being June the start of the summer, I was not feeling like summer with my skin color. I first wanted to try it on my legs to see how well it worked. 

I applied it onto my legs and noticed that the self tanner blended into my skin very easily. After this, all I had to do was wait to see the results. The tube states a natural tan in 3 hours. After a couple of hours, I decided to look at my legs and check out the results. My skin had a nice golden glow to it and my legs looked much more moisturized. I did not see any streaks at all. I just was able to see a nice natural tan.

I then decided to do my arms, face and neck that way I had a natural tan all over my body. I have been using the Self Tanner for a week or so now and am very pleased with the results. This product continues to offer me a natural tan without orange tints or steaks. I am so happy that I have a tan and I was able to achieve my summer look in a healthy and safe way.

You can show some love by liking True Natural on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Love True Natural website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...