Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lavanila Services The Baby Boom 'Baby Gift Guide' ~ Plus Review

Hollywood is in the midst of a baby boom! With starlets joining the all-natural bandwagon, Lavanila serves as the perfect “it” gift for any baby shower!

Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Baby Collection includes:
I recently had the chance to review an item that I think will be perfect for my little miss Lillian Brooke when she arrives in a few months. I was sent the Lavanila Laborites 'The Healthy Baby Butter' which is exactly I would love to use on my little ones skin. The butter offers a simple baby scent and is creamy feeling. I applied some to my hands and it was very soothing on my hands. It also blends in very nicely. 


I am impressed with this product being 100% Baby Safe. This product is chemical free, hypoallergenic, 30 vitamins + minerals, baby & kid sensitive. I cannot wait to be able to use this product on my little girl when she arrives. I am sure it will help with keeping her skin safe, soft and moisturized at all times. Plus, at the same time offering a really nice baby scent.

Healthy Baby Wash ($16)
This 100% natural two-in-one shampoo and body wash gently cleanses without stripping skin of essential moisture.

Healthy Baby Lotion ($15)
Providing daily nourishment and hydration, this weightless, fast-absorbing lotion strengthens and supports the development of healthy skin with 30 vitamins and minerals.

Healthy Baby Butter ($14)
This 100% natural nourishing butter is formulated with 30 vitamins and minerals selected to strengthen and support the development of healthy skin.

Healthy Baby Block ($20)
The chemical-free, healthy sunscreen protects delicate skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays to provide 100% natural SPF 40 protection. 
  
Lavanila uses the highest quality 100% natural and organic components with a proven record of safety and efficacy, using only ingredients demonstrated to gently care for delicate skin and aid in healthy skin development.

Where to purchase: Lavanila Laboratories products can be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...