Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kids Party World: Spongebob Birthday Party Supplies Review

I can't believe my little boy just had his 6th Birthday. It seems like yesterday he was just born. It is so cute when he comes home and tells me about the Birthday parties that his little friends from school are having. Unfortunately for Conner his Birthday is at the end of May so he never gets the chance to really invite friends from school because school is already out. But, he still always has my friend’s kids and a few from school so decorating for his big day is a huge must have. This year I had the help from Kids Party World to help with decorating and making his day super special. I was sent several items with Spongebob perfect for a little boy who really loves Spongebob and with it being warm weather. 
The package I received was for a party of 8. Perfect for the kids to have the Spongebob plates and cups while us adults had yellow or blue colored plates and cups. 

~Spongebob Pocket Plates
~Spongebob Napkins
Spongebob Party - Time Decoration Kit
~Spongebob Cups
~1 Spongebob Plastic Cup for the Birthday boy
~Spongebob treat bag toy cameras
~Spongebob Sticker Strips
~Spongebob Confetti
~Yellow Tablecloth
Conner and the rest of the kids really enjoyed Spongebob being everywhere. I did however have to buy extra decorations like balloons, streamers, ceiling hangings, things like this. Getting Spongebob to review was very helpful with everything that it came with. This is a great place to shop for your child's birthday decorations. The prices are great, the selection is huge, and the shipping time is just perfect. 

 You can show some love by liking Kids Party World on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Kids Party World website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...