Friday, June 7, 2013

How to Play with Bright Colors for Summer ~ Plus Review

Now that the sun is shining bright and the weather is getting warmer, I wanted to share some tips from Mally Roncal, Celebrity Makeup Artist and President / Founder of Mally Beauty on how to wear a pop of color during the season:
Bright Lips
Now is the time to rock this look! It works during the day or night, and is fierce against a little bit of a glow! Not to mention, a fuchsia lipstick or gloss will make your teeth appear whiter. Try my Mally Beauty The Perfect Bright Lip Kit in Frisky Fuchsia ($26: mallybeauty.com).

When I first received the Mally 'The Perfect Bright Lip' in Frisky Fuchsia I could not wait to see how well this product worked on my lips. I typically do not pick colors like this I prefer to wear light pink colors. However, with it being summer I thought why not add a touch of color to my lips. This color really pops and looks great with all of the many colors this season. The Perfect Bright Lip comes with three different items; lip magnifier, lip pencil and a sharpener. 

The magnifier and pencil both are already sharpened with nice points. Therefore, you do not have to worry about sharpening them right out of the package. Both items go on very nicely and offer clean lines. I love how well The Perfect Bright Lip looks on my lips and how well it lasts all day with ease. I can eat and drink thought out the day while not worrying about having to reapply immediately afterwards. I am happy with my experience of the Mally the Perfect Bright Lip. How well it works and how great it looks. 


Out There Nails

Another great way to play with color in a more subtle fashion is by applying it to your nails. Try a turquoise or a melon shade this season that can simply add a pop of color. Try my Mally Beauty 24/7 Gel Polish Nail Color in Caribbean Sea or Melonista ($15 each: QVC.com).
Peachy Cheeks

Not only does a flush of peach on the cheeks brighten up any skin tone, it also makes you look refreshed and youthful! Try my Mally Beauty Blush Single in Fantasy ($18: mallybeauty.com).

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...