Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hartford York Tropical Trends Women's Hat Review


With summer here, it is really important to keep our skin safe from the sun as much as possible. I don't know about you, but my family and I spend a lot of time outside playing in the yard, going on day trips and swimming in the pool. I take a lot of precautions to protect my family, and self, by using sunscreens, hats, and sunglasses, and even hats. I am really happy to share with you an amazing hat company Hartford York, whom was kind enough to send me the Tropical Trends Women's Hat ($25.00) to review. 

There is a huge variety of hats for men and women. No matter the weather you are able to find the hat that will go with any time of the year.
Tropical Trends Women's Hat LP157 is a floppy style with a 4-inch brim. It has a self sizing tie to adjust to one's head size and is offered in four color variations....all natural with different trim tipping the brim, including black, tea, turquoise and fuchsia. On top of all its fashion benefits, it carries the UPF Sun protection factor of 50. It is light weight and bounces back into shape 1-2-3, therefore it can be easily stored in a beach bag or taken away on vacation.


It has been a long time since I have worn at hat during the summer. Usually, I am just sitting under the umbrella keeping in the shade. But, with all of the family gatherings and summer fun coming up, I was thrilled to try something fresh  This hat is super cute with the pink trim all  the way around it. It is more of a floppy style, so you don't have to worry about the hat looking perfect. It is supposed to look floppy. The structure and design of the hat are very elegant. The stitching is very high quality.

It is really comfy and light, not at all heavy. I did not have to worry about my head getting hot from wearing the hat. It is naturally breezy. I really like how it helped shade my face and eyes from the sun. I was able to relax without the sun bothering my head, eyes or skin. I was able to protect myself in a very stylish summer hat, a fun new way to avoid the chemicals, or at least keep them away from my face.
You can show some love by liking Hartford York on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Hartford York website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...