Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Tiffin 3 tier Tiffin Review

My family and I have become huge fans of Eco-friendly products over the last few years. One thing that I have found to be really nice is anything that can help with the huge expense of preparing lunches. I have gotten several reusable wraps and bags. Now I have gotten the chance to review something that offers a little more than a reusable wrap. Happy Tiffin sent me a Raja 3 Tier Tiffin, and I am sure you are wondering what it is and how could this help save money with lunches.

Happy Tiffin offers several stainless steel food containers such as latch tiffins, pyramid tiffins, bento tiffins, square tiffins, mess trays and much more.


Happy Tiffin, Raja Domed 3 Tier Tiffin $39.95

The Raja keeps three sections of mobile breakfast, lunch or dinner fresh under one roof. And the handy domed lid accommodates larger items like apples and oranges up top without having to cut them to fit. The Raja is design-based on a century-old container from northern India and improved with tight-lock side latches, which keep contents secure, fresh and spill- free. Dishwasher-safe stainless steel lunch box. 
The 3 Tier Tiffin is a great size for a nice lunch either to work or snacks to the park. I have packed sandwiches, chips, and much more in it for lunches. It is also the perfect size if you want to pack a few snacks like berries, crackers, cookies, cheeses and more to eat at the park. I love the fact that not only can you store your food in the Tiffin but you can also eat right out of the Tiffin. After you get home with the Tiffin simply empty it and clean it for the next use. The Tiffin is also dishwasher safe so this makes the clean up even faster. 

This is such a nice product and very helpful. It offers a nice handle on the top for easy carrying. Then on each side of the Tiffin when all 3 tiers are put together it has locking latches that keep them in place and also makes it spill proof. 

I would however choose something like a juice box, silverware, napkins things like this for the bottom tier. When the second and bottom tier are closed together with the latches they really snap together. It for me seems a little hard to get apart but hubby did not have a problem. Other then that I love how you can store your food separately and it is dishwasher safe. Not to mention the money you can save by using them daily and it looks really cool to.

You can show some love by liking Happy Tiffin on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the Happy Tiffin website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...