Saturday, June 8, 2013

Guylian Belgian Chocolates Review

My family and I love to eat chocolates. It is one of those things that is a simple enjoyment in life. There are so many amazing chocolates out there that sometimes it gets hard to choose what chocolate you may want to eat. I hope you are ready to hear about Guylian Belgian Chocolates, they make one of the best chocolates that I have ever tried. During my review I received a very large sampler box of all kinds of chocolates to share with my friends and my family. 

Each luxurious chocolate seashell is marbled with 100% pure, silky smooth milk, dark or white Belgian chocolate. The irresistible seashell chocolates are filled with a rich, decadent, and luxuriously creamy chocolate truffle; the original handmade recipe.


The texture of the truffles are silky, smooth, and they just melt in your mouth. They are rich but nothing overwhelming rich. Not only did I get to enjoy chocolate but I also got to enjoy white chocolate which is my favorite. Each luxurious chocolate seashell is marbled with 100% pure, silky smooth milk, dark or white Belgian chocolate. 

My kids, hubby, friends, family members and myself all enjoyed these chocolates. Unfortunately  there were a few that I did not get to try because my kids beat me to them. I did however love how well they tasted, the texture, the silkiness and the flavor's. I would highly suggest you to try these chocolates they are very tasty and you will want more as soon as they are gone.
About the company: Guy Foubert was a passionate Belgian Chocolatier making handmade chocolate truffles in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. In 1958, Guy and Liliane joined their names, both in marriage
and in their company name creating Chocolaterie Guylian; a small, artisanal
chocolate maker. Today, Guylian crafts the finest authentic Belgian
chocolate truffles, selling them to chocolate lovers in Belgium and in more
than 100 countries across the world.

You can show some love by liking Guylian Belgian Chocolates on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You can go to the where to buy tab to find a store near you on the Guylian Belgian Chocolates website. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...