Thursday, June 27, 2013

Get the Look: Ali Larter at the Opening Party of the CH Carolina Herrera Boutique on Rodeo Drive ~ Plus Review

Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen complemented Ali Larter’s stunning fuchsia floral frock by giving Larter clean, bronzed summer skin with a brush of berry color on the lips - perfect for a summer party. See how Andersen created Larter’s fresh face and bold lip below:
Face
Andersen started with YSL Touche Éclat Foundation as a base, and layered on Armani Fluid Silk #3 on the cheeks with Lorac Blush in Exposed
Eyes
Next, Andersen crimped Ali’s lashes and coated them with Avon's Mega Effects Mascara to add volume and length

I love to wear Mascara. I love how it brings out your eyes and makes them pop. When you wear Mascara, you have to be careful to find the right one for you. For me I look for something that offers no clumping, no smearing, and something that really adds length and volume. I also like Mascara to be long lasting. I had the chance to review Avon's Mega Effects Mascara. This Mascara really offers what I look for when choosing Mascara. 


When you first see the Mascara, you will think how in the world you even use it. When you take off the pink cap, you will see a pink handle/wand that bends and looks almost like a handle from a spoon. Then when you pull out the handle/wand, the brush is completely different from any brush for mascara that I have ever seen. It is more like a half brush almost like a comb. It is easy to use and apply the mascara easier then what I thought it would be. After applying the Mascara, I was satisfied with the results. I did not experience any clumps or smears. I however did get to enjoy length, volume and a long lasting look. 

Lip
Finally, Larter’s look was finished off with a swipe of Avon's Totally Kissable Lipstick in Berry Smooch

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...