Thursday, June 27, 2013

Freshen Up with Fruity Fragrance Plus Review

Quench your thirst for a new fragrance with a fruity twist. From exotic Dragonfruit to refreshing Lime, here are some summer scents that will keep you energized and refreshed in the peak of heat.
I love to try new perfumes and experience new scents. My hubby does as well. I received the Beyonce Midnight Heat, Guess Girl, and Nautica Aqua Rush Gold for my hubby for a review. However, I did not review the Lady Gaga Fame perfume as I have done a review in the past on it. You can read my review on Lady Gaga Fame here. All of these perfumes/colognes offer amazing scents that are great for different times. I am a huge fan of each one of the bottles. They make for a great decor piece in your bathroom or in your bedroom on your dresser. 
GUESS GIRL
is a playful, feminine fragrance that has citrus notes of Raspberry Nectar, Melon and Bergamot Mist.

The Guess Girl perfume is amazing from the bottle being pink to the top that is shaped like a flower. I think the perfume offers a flirty and girly scent with it being fruity and very light. Perfect I think for all ages. The scent is not strong but strong enough to where it will linger on you and your room after being used. I think this is a perfect scent for summer. 

BEYONCE MIDNIGHT HEAT
is a tempting, sexy scent that features juicy top notes of Dragonfruit, Starfruit and Armenian Plum.

Beyonce Midnight Heat is amazing however; I think it is a scent more for winter. When you wear this perfume, you will feel sexy and sultry. This is the perfect perfume to wear on a nice dinner with your significant other and it will last well into the night. The bottle is so pretty with the shape and color. 

LADY GAGA FAME
goes beyond the black-to-clear fluid – the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence with a fusion of Dripping Honey and Apricot Nectar.

NAUTICA AQUA RISH GOLD
is for the male that embodies nautical adventure. This fragrance features fresh bursts of Citrus and Lime.

Nautica Aqua Rush Gold was for my hubby to review and for me to enjoy while he is wearing it. The shape of the bottle is cool looking something perfect for a guy and the blue color is perfect. The bottle offers a beachy or summery look to it. The scent is amazing but I think as well does hubby this is differently the scent to wear during the summer months. It reminds us of the beach. It does last for a long period but is not overwhelming when being worn.

Each one of these perfumes and cologne is amazing. These are scents we could see ourselves enjoying repeatedly.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...