Sunday, June 30, 2013

Eye Majic Review

I don’t know if you have heard of the newest trend that is hitting the makeup world and consumers by surprise. I know when I heard of the instant eye shadow I was really surprised and impressed. I love to wear makeup in fact you will not see me leave the house without having my makeup on. Therefore, when something new in makeup has arrived, I am one to try it. If not as soon as it comes out shortly after. I had the chance to work with Eye Majic, which offers the Instant Eye Shadow, which I think, is a really cool and effective way to achieve those amazing looks around your eyes. The looks we see on models in magazines and we are thinking I would love to have my eyes look like that. Now we can with Eye Majic. During my review, I received the Leopard Shade 2 and Olive the Nightlife. 

Eye Majic is the world's first complete eye shadow application which allows you to apply eye shadow without the burdened fuss of brushes and pots. It can be used anywhere at any time, without the need of a mirror. It takes less than 10 seconds to apply and you can keep up with the latest colors, fashions, trends and designs.


The first one I tried was Olive the Nightlife since it seemed like the easiest one. It offers colors that I wear typically and I know the colors would look great. The process was simple after reading the instructions. I would however suggest you read the instructions before applying the Instant Eye Shadow. I was impressed with how much time this product saved me in applying makeup. Within a minute or so, your eyes will look as if you just took 10 minutes to get the look that was achieved in no time. To avoid the outlines I did use the back of the applicator to smooth them out a little for a cleaner look. 
The Leopard Shade I tired last because I wanted to make use I was comfortable using the first product. I also watched a YouTube video because I wanted to be able to achieve the look of leopard, which I was provided. It was actually simple after reading the instructions and watching the video. The leopard shade was amazing, looked so good, and really looked great for summer. 

I am happy with the Eye Majic Instant Eye Shadow products. They look great, are easy to use and help you achieve the looks that you see in magazines all the time. 
You can show some love by liking Eye Majic on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Eye Majic website and from Target.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...