Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cellairis Mobile Accessories iPhone 4 Case Review

Since, I first got my iPhone I have really enjoyed getting all kinds of different cases for it. There are so many different colors and styles that sometimes I cannot decide on the one to get.  Cases are a great way to accessorize your phone with your outfit and seasons. Throughout my search of cases for my iPhone I have come across some that I would never get and ones that when I put it on my phone I lose my service, completely. I recently had the chance to work with Cellairis Mobile Accessories on an iPhone case to review. Cellairis offers tons of cases for Apple, Blackberry, HTC and Samsung. 

This innovative and stylish DeBari case brings a timeless glamour to any personal style with multiple color selections and designs just waiting for you to show them off!

Features:
A hard polycarbonate shell
Shell completely covered with gorgeous shimmer
Enhanced production process to increase each cases’ durability for regular use
Complete access to all ports and functions
When I opened my package from Cellairis, I was so excited when I saw the case I was sent. This case is exactly for me. It is glamour’s, stylish and fashionable. All things I look for when I choose a case. The case offers tons of crystals in different sizes and colors. I have had a few cases like this one in the past but usually within a week or so some of the crystals start to get lose and fall off. I have now been using this case for a a week or so and not one crystal has fallen off. I have also noticed that the quality of the case and crystals are very nice. 

I would however say this phone would not protect your phone if I were to drop it. It is more for style and keeping the back of your phone from getting scratches. The case does not add an enclosure around my phone. I am OK with this because the case is so pretty and it is exactly what I pick in a case when I get one.

About the companyCellairis provides innovative and fashion-forward cases and accessories for all of your mobile devices and tablets. Recently ranked #9 on Franchise Times 2009 "Fast 55" and quickly approaching the opening of their seven hundredth store location across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Cellairis continues to deliver exceptional, personalized service on-line and at all of their convenient, cutting-edge store.

You can show some love by liking Cellairis on Facebook and on Pinterest.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase on the Cellairis website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

4 Sweet Comments:

  1. This is too cute. I love the design and your choice. I want this for my iPhone. Thanks for sharing. en ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so luxurious and very elegant. It really fits you. For me I prefer cartoon and kawaii theme phone cases and they are very cute and cool too :)

    e_cell mobile accessories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cellairis has conquered the mobile accessories industry!




    mobile accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the innovative and stylish Cellairis Mobile Accessories.
    free advertising sites

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...