Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wrap-N-Mat Review

School is over for the summer, unfortunately that does not mean that I get to stop packing lunches. I pack just as many snacks and lunches throughout the summer months as I do during the school months. I pack them for day trips, the park, when we go swimming, and any other occasion that calls for me to do so. I am always on the lookout for new products to help relieve the never-ending cost of packed lunches. I had the chance to work with Wrap -N- Mat on a review of a couple of their wraps. I was sent the wrap and also the large
pouch.
The Wrap-N-Mat products provide 2 products in 1. Food storage and place-mat in one.
Wrap-N-Mat uses a food grade plastic all of their products because:

* the lining keeps more AIR OUT than fabric only- ultimately keeping the food fresher
* the lining is food safe, free of lead, phthalates, Bpa and PVC
* the lining is porous free so no food particles can get trapped in the fabric
* the lining wipes down easily after each use without having to be inverted to clean
During my review on the Wrap-N-Mat wrap ($8.99) and large pouch ($9.99), I was sent a matching set with a really cool design. The design's theme is about saving the planet and also sports a great summery look. Both of these items use Velcro allowing you to both pack and access your food with ease. Both items also open all the way up. They can act as an improvised mat to protect your lap or table from the food. Other than preserving  surfaces and clothes, these items are perfect for keeping food clean if you want a small picnic. 

The outside of the wraps are cloth and the inside has more of a plastic feel. Allowing for easy cleaning after each use. These mats are perfect for daily use and really help with saving money and saving the earth.

You can show some love by liking Wrap N Mat on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Wrap-N-Mat website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...