Thursday, May 16, 2013

Safe Haven Bluray Review


Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough star in this spellbinding romantic drama based on the novel by best-selling author Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook). When a mysterious, beautiful woman named Katie (Hough), moves to Southport, North Carolina, she sparks the interest of the locals, especially Alex (Duhamel), a handsome widower. Although she is attracted to Alex, Katie is reluctant to trust him – that is, until a new friend (Cobie Smulders) convinces her to give Alex a chance. But before long, a dark secret from Katie’s past threatens her happiness in this thrilling romance directed by Lasse Hallström (Dear John).

I am so happy I had the chance to review the movie Safe Haven. I didn't get the chance to go see the movie when it was in theaters. To my surprise it ended up in my mail for a review. Let me say I was so excited. I mean, who doesn't want to watch a movie about a guy and girl that fall in love and the guy is like the guy of our dreams, sweet, passionate, caring, protective, I could go on but you get what I am saying. It is a love story and a lot of us really enjoy a good love story.

I figured the best time to get to watch the movie was while the kids were at school and hubby was at work. I got my candy, popcorn, a drink, and a comfy blanket and relaxed. This movie had me hooked from the beginning to the end. From the storyline to how well the actors played their characters. It was so easy to get drawn into this movie. The movie offers tons of romance, passion, happy moments and of course the edge on your seat moments from the past. 

I don't want to spoil anything in case you have not seen it. But I will share a few things with you. The movie is about a guy with two kids that is raising them on his own because his wife has died. It has a very tragic start. A new girl moves into town and they slowly notice each other with those sparks that we have all felt before. Then they become closer and the romance really starts in the movie. Then you have the girls past come in and tries to ruin everything. But her guy is there to love and protect her.

I hope during my review I haven't ruined anything for you, I left out spoilers, in case you haven't seen the film. I would highly recommend you to watch this movie and get really comfy with some of your favorite junk food and relax. This is one that is worth watching more than once.

 About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE):  is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film, a News Corporation company. Representing over 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions as well as all third party distribution partners on DVD, Blu-ray™, Digital Copy, Digital HD™, and VOD (video-on-demand). Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Safe Haven from Amazon and local retailers for $22.49.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...