Thursday, May 9, 2013

RAJ Imports Mirrored Sequined Kaftan Review


After a long winter that was packed snow and the horribly cold weather, I can't wait to be able to relax in the pool with my kids. When it is almost pool time, we start buying swim suits, towels, sunscreens, hats, sunglasses, coverups and more. Since I am pregnant, this summer's cover-ups are going to be my new best friends. That is why I am so excited to work with RAJ Imports. They were kind enough to send me a Mirrored Sequined Kaftan which can also be worn as a cover-up.

Raj creates the unique modern bohemian designs with Indian aesthetics. They offer tunics, ponchos, kaftans, yoga pants, skirts, dresses and more.


When I first received the Mirrored Sequined Kaftan ($89.00) I was a little worried because it didn't look right. Of course, when I took it out of the box, I realized it was inside out to help keep the kaftan protected during shipping. When I turned it the right side out, I fell in love with the beauty of the Kaftan. The colors are prefect for summer, which is right around the corner. The sequin on the kaftan is done very nice adding an extra layer of detail. The overall design is amazing. With the stitching and detail you can tell immediately that it is made very well.

Of course, I have not gotten to wear it to the pool yet with it only being April. But I have tried it on to see how well it feels and looks on me. I am very happy that it is a one size fits all. With my growing belly this is handy right now, and will be again next summer when I am no longer pregnant. The drawstring allows it to be fitted to your size without looking all bunched up and unnatural. 
The Kaftan feels great on your skin. It is not overly thick but also not super thin. It is just thin enough to let air flow through and keep you cooled off. It is also thick enough that you don't really see through it.

I am very happy with my Kaftan and can tell that it will have a lot of friends and family members wanting it.

About the company: Raj Imports has been designing trendy women's clothing and accessories for 10 years and sell to over 3000 retailers and customers. Raj Imports has been featured in many publications and is often worn by celebrity clientele. Excited to be expanding, the company is recently opened a second corporate showroom in New York in 2012.

You can show some love by liking RAJ Imports on 
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the RAJ Imports website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...