Friday, May 24, 2013

Pür Minerals NEW CC Cream with SPF 40 ~ Plus Review

Bye-Bye BB, Say Hello to Pür Mineral’s Newest Launch – The Broad Spectrum SPF 40 CC Cream!

Pür Minerals introduces their new CC Cream with SPF 40. Pür’s CC protects, corrects and perfects skin’s appearance with clinically advanced, plant based ingredients. This silicone-free formula works to erase brown spots, blemishes, redness and fine lines while balancing uneven skin tone.
Pür’s CC Cream is formulated with two unique ingredients:

DERMAPUR HP - a special complex extracted from meadowsweet that’s rich in clarifying phenolic acids.

CLARISKIN II - a unique agent made from wheat germ that targets the look of discoloration with key antioxidants.

Available in four shades:

With summer here, I want my face to be clear now more than ever. I want the brown spots, blemishes, redness and fine lines to be much less noticeable. With little ones, it seems like we always want to take day trips in the summer. We love to go to the zoo, the Aquarium, parks, fairs, amusement parks, water parks and more. The problem is with it being summer these places are super hot so your makeup sometimes does not want to last the whole day. When your makeup starts to fade then your little skin imperfections do start to become more noticeable. Luckily, for me the Pur Minerals CC Cream with SPF 40 has come to the rescue for not only imperfections but also protection from the sun. 


This product works amazing. It goes onto your skin very easily and blends in with ease. My face has not broken out, gotten red or had any issues from using this product. The results however are very nice. When we go on our day trips I have noticed when my makeup starts to fade, my face does not have as many issues that are noticeable. I do not think about going to the restroom and trying to do a quick touchup so that my blemishes are not showing. They simply are not as noticeable with using this product. I love the results that this product is offering me and can see myself continuing to use this product for these results. I also am happy that my face is being protected from the sun. 

Pür Minerals is available at ULTA Stores nationwide, professional spas and physician offices and online via www.purminerals.com for $38.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...