Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Miracle Skin Transformer Acne Control ~ Plus Review

Introducing the First Ever Tinted Complexion Enhancer for Acne Prone Skin
New Miracle Skin Transformer Acne Control

The first ever acne treatment to fight “pimple memory,” or recurring breakouts in the same spot.  Smart salicylic acid, anti-microbial peptides, marine extracts and vitamin B3 treat work together to heal and prevent breakouts now and in the future.

This lightweight, oil-free formula controls shine and sebum, leaving a smooth, matte, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms and calms skin.  Available in five shades: Translucent, Light, Medium, Tan and Dark.  
Acne Control works to:
~Reduce oil production
~Sooth redness and irritation
~Prevent future breakouts
~Cover the appearance of acne marks
~Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
~Even skin tone and texture

I am so happy that I had the chance to review this product. It has literally come at the best time. With summer here there are days of hot weather and humidity which can cause breakouts. Not to mention the pregnancy hormones. When I first received the Miracle Skin Transformer Acne Control, I could not wait to see how well it truly worked. I love the fact that it not only offers acne control but also other issues that I may be dealing with. This product helps with redness, irritation, fine lines, and wrinkles, evens your skin tone & texture, reduces oil, and yes helps with breakouts and future breakouts. I mean this is a lot offered by one product. 

When I first applied the Miracle Skin Transformer Acne Control, I was happy with how well this product matched up with my skin tone. This product blended into my skin very nicely and the added tint was nice. I love that with this product my face did not look oily. Within the week or so of using this product, I have noticed my breakouts are not as bad. Typically, I do not have that big of a problem but pregnancy and summer heat it has gotten worse than normal. This product has really helped with my blemishes and the results have been nice.

Where to purchase: $48 / Available at Sephora stores nationwide and online via www.sephora.com and www.miracleskintransformer.com.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...