Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mont Bleu Glass Beauty Accessories and Earrings Review 'Mothers Day Gift Guide'


I hope you are ready for this review. I love stunning beauty accessories. Mont Bleu offers some very stunning accessories that will not disappoint. The items that Mont Bleu specialize in are beauty accessories and other items items that they take to the next level. Each item is hand crafted and offers the extra touch of beautiful Swarovski crystals. For my review, I had the opportunity to experience several lovely pieces; two glass nail files, tweezers and also a pair of earrings.
Mont Bleu Company is all about quality and beauty. Luxurious glass nail files, tweezers, mirrors, personalized gifts, bijoux, plenty types of accessories and many other more things. 
 
The earrings are definitely an eye catcher, but yet very simple. When you move they change color, so you never know what color you might see. My little girl fell in love with the earrings, so (of course) since there were so many pretties, I couldn't help but let her have them.They do look really cute in her ears. They go with so many of her outfits. She has not had any issues with greenness appearing around her ear ring holes from wearing them. This is something that can tend to happy with certain brands of earrings. They simply are pretty and look amazing with almost any outfit. 

The twizzers are a bright yellow with also yellow crystals on them. Now I have some twizzers that don't work at all but these are great working twizzers. They have a great pointed tip to them allowing them to grab after one hair or several hairs. Not only do these work great but they look amazing too. Doing my eye brows don't hurt as much now because I get to see a pretty pair of twizzers doing the job for me.
The last two items I was sent was the glass nail files. I was sent a green one with crystals and also a orange one with no crystals. Both files come in protective cases to keep them safe. I have never used files like this before. Usually I have the typically big emerai boards. These however are glass so I couldn't wait to see how well they actually work.

Since my daughter and I do our nails together a few times a week I knew I would be able to try them out in no time. When I started filing our nails I noticed that these files really worked very well. They file off your nails and offer a very clean and even job. The use of the file on our nails also did not damage the file in anyway. In fact you can't tell that we used it.

So, not only does these files work great but they also offer something pretty to use when doing your nails. I keep the bigger one with our nail products and the little one stays in my purse. You never know when I am going to be out and need to grab my pretty glass file and file my nails. 

About the company:

You can show some love by liking Mont Bleu on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You can go to the Mont Bleu website and order a catalog. 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...