Thursday, May 9, 2013

Koala Kid DVD Review

Journey down under and meet a whole new breed of hero in this laugh-filled, action-packed animated adventure with an all-star voice cast, including Rob Schneider, Tim Curry, and Alan Cumming. Johnny (Schneider) is a rare white koala bear who just wants to fit in and make friends. But when a twist of fate mistakenly transforms him into a fearless protector of animals, called "Koala Kid", Johnny finds himself in over his head on a thrilling trek across the outback. With help from his hilarious new sidekicks, including a crafty Tasmanian devil, a lovable lizard and a boomerang-flinging female koala, Johnny may just outwit a villainous crocodile named Bog (Cumming) and become a true hero after all.


When I got my Koala Kid DVD in the mail I had a feeling my kids were going to like the movie simply from looking at the cover. Especially my daughter, who loves anything to do with animals. I knew this movie was going to be right up her alley. I wanted to see what everyone was saying about the movie online. I came across people who liked the movie, some who thought it was okay, and a few that down right hated the movie. I honestly had no idea what I was going to experience but I knew my little girl would be the best little person to tell me exactly what she thought.

The other night my little girl was bored since it was raining out and I decided it was the best time to get her to watch a movie and get her feedback. Of course, she got her bean bag, popcorn and her drink and started watching the movie. I didn't see her come out of her room the entire time. When the movie was over she came out and I asked her how she liked the movie. She told me she really liked the movie and the animal characters. She also liked the storyline and she even felt bad for Johnny, the main character, because he gets teased for how he looks. She was able to relate because she said kids at school are so mean and make fun of other kids all the time. She said she always tries to be nice to the person that is getting made fun of. I really like that my daughter was able to see the meaning in the movie and learn a few morals from watching it.

Of course, I had to watch it with her a few days later so that I could say for myself that this movie is very nice and offers a nice family movie night together. You get to watch a cute movie and plus a movie with moral value.The quality of the animation was very high as well.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...