Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kaleidoscopes To You Review

Do you remember the first time you ever looked into a kaleidoscope? If it was when you were a kid, it was probably one of the coolest things you had seen. Growing up has not changed that for me. My kids have the same fascination with Kaleidoscopes. They like them just as much as I do. Unfortunately, all of the tech-related gadgets have made many things, such as the kaleidoscope, a forgotten relic. They are still out there, and some are very nice. I was sent a Padauk Teleidoscope ($65.) from Kaleidoscopes To You to review. This is a top quality kaleidoscope made from wood, and pieced together to perfection. 


There are so many amazing things offers from Kaleidoscopes, teleidoscopes, artglass, and even hand made marbles in all price ranges.


This has to be one of the nicest Kaleidoscopes that I have seen. It is fit for a king. It is not only a Kaleidoscope but it also makes a great decor piece for your desk, book shelf, TV stand and other places. When you take the Kaleidoscope out of the box, you'll find it carefully wrapped in an exquisite black sleeve. Also included is a little wooden stand that you can lay the Kaleidoscope on for display.

When you handle the Kaleidoscope for the first time, you can immediately tell how much craftsmanship was put into its making. There is so much detail and design that is put into this. When you hold it up to peek inside slowly turn it, you are really taken back to childhood. My kids have enjoyed playing with the Kaleidoscope. I do however make them take turns and be very careful with it. When it is on its display stand it makes such a great decor piece on my desk. I am really impressed with this Kaleidoscopes and I can say that these are  truly one of a kind.

You can show some love by liking Kaleidoscopes To You on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Kaleidoscopes To You website. Prices will vary. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this product. My children LOVE the simple things in life. Something from their website would make some awesome Magical Christmas gifts for our children!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...