Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fraimz by Fodeo Review 'Mothers Day Gift Guide'


Do you love to show off your kid's or pet's pictures, but simply don't want to have to carry a little picture album around in your purse? I have way too much stuff in my purse as it is without having to worry about carrying a photo album of any size with me. I was recently sent a 3 pack of peel and stick reusable photo frames from Fraimz. This frames are great for showing off your favorite picture or pictures in a cute and innovative way.

Fraimz are a fun and easy to use! All you have to do is peel the Fraim off and stick it to any smooth surface. It is easy to switch photos as well. All you do is flip up the fraim, remove the picture (which will not be damaged because there is no adhesive on the photo area) and put in your new photo!

When I first received my frames from Fraimz ($14.99), I was really excited because they are just a really interesting new way to share my kid's photos with others. You can use this on almost anything. On the back of a laptop, tablet, refrigerator, on the wall surrounding your desk, or just about any other place you can think of. You can almost put them anywhere because the back is sticky and reusable. I also like that the hole for the picture is not just a hole but a clear cover that keeps your image  protected.

Since I was sent three different frames, I put one on the back of my net-book, one on the fridge and one over my desk on the wall. I am really impressed with how well they stick to surfaces without coming off. But, if you do have to peel them off they are easily removable.

I have found that I can put one 4x6 image in them or several little ones making a collage. I have had a lot of fun switching around my pictures and letting the kids choose whcih ones they would like to share with others. Also, you don't have to worry about these peel and stick frames taking up any room.

You can show some love by liking Fraimz on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Fraimz website. 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...