Thursday, May 30, 2013

Febreze Hawaiian Aloha Carpet Deodorizing Powder Review

With two kids, my husband, and myself, our floors see a lot of traffic daily. Sometimes I end up running the sweeper three or four times throughout the day because you never know when a cookie or chip is going to get broke and leave its mess behind. The one thing I have found is no matter how much I clean messes, the carpet tends to develop a smell that has to be covered up with spray, and always returns. Unless you have the time to deep clean your carpet weekly which I, unfortunately, do not. You have to keep spraying, pay someone to take care of if, or just deal with the smell. Luckily, there is a great product that I had the chance to review. I was sent Febreze Hawaiian Aloha Carpet Deodorizing Powder ($3.49) from Bissell

I am already such a huge fan of Febreze, so I knew this was going to be an amazing product bearing both the names of Febreeze and Bissell. When you walk into my house you will find some sort of Febreze product from a candle to air freshener,  so this is just another item I can add to my must have list of cleaning products. The benefits that Febreze Hawaiian Aloha Carpet Deodorizing Powder offers are very nice things that you and your family will be able to notice right away. 
*Experience a deeper clean and add the long-lasting Febreze freshness of Hawaiian Aloha
*Cleans up to 3X better than vacuuming alone
*Easy-to-use powder refreshes home with a pleasant, long-lasting fragrance
*Leaves carpets feeling softer
*The only deodorizing powder endorsed by BISSELL
*Febreze Carpet Deodorizing Powder is also available in Thai Dragon Fruit, Mediterranean *Lavender, and Extra Strength Pet Odor Eliminator
I am so happy I was sent the Hawaiian Aloha scent to review. It is summer and this is the best scent that goes with the season. Who doesn't want their house to smell like summer and the beach? The scent really picks up your mood if you are feeling lazy, tired, or simply just blah. The powder is so easy to use. You simply sprinkle onto the carpet, area rugs, or even your couch, then let it stand for a few moments and sweep it up. Within no time your carpets, rugs, couches, and whole house will look and smell great. The smell really lasts, which is nice compared to the cover-up products that only work for a short period of time. A little of this product really does go a long way. I really like this product. With my busy schedule this product really helps me bet the smells with no real added effort.
You can show some love by liking Bissell on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Bissell website. You are also able to find this product at local retailers in your area.

 Disclosure: I received this Febreze Deodorizing Powder free from BISSELL Homecare, Inc. but am under no obligation to write a review. What I’m writing here are my own opinions based on my own use of the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...