Monday, May 6, 2013

Citrus Clear Tangerine Tingle Review

Taking care of my face is very important too me. I like to keep my face clean and clear at all times. There are several ways to keep my face fresh. There are scrubs, masks, cleaners, toners, creams and more. I had the chance to work with Citrus Clear on a product review on their Tangerine Tingle.

Citrus Clear is designed for long term clear skin. They have product sets to meet your needs. For severe acne, use the Control Acne line to remove existing breakouts and oil from skin. Once you get your oil and breakout under control, switch the to Sensitive line of skin care products to maintain your clear skin.

 
The Tangerine Tingle Face Scrub is so much fun! It can be used as a face wash or a face mask. The longer you leave it on the more it tingles!
 
~Exfoliates dead skin cells
~Contains brightening glycolics and lemon ingredients for glowing skin
~Natural fun tangerine scent
~Tingles when left on skin for over 30 seconds
This product is such a neat item in the battle to keep your skin cleansed. As soon as you open the jar you are surrounded by the welcome and refreshing scent of citrus. The smell is very pleasant. This product can be used as a mask or scrub. I was able to use this product both ways and encountered no issues. I really loved how this product left my face feeling. I felt like it really took off all the dead skin particles, which left my face feeling fresh and smooth. I haven't had any issues with skin irritations at all while using this product. A little bit of the Tangerine Tingle will really go a long way, so it can be used in moderation.

Overall I really enjoyed my Citrus Clear Tangerine Tingle product. I love that I was able to use a high quality product for a great price.

About the company: Citrus Clear has a unique holistic approach using citrus ingredients to provide premium, concentrated skin care. They are a evolving company that will continue to focus on ensuring that their products are naturally based, eco-friendly, and, sustainable. All packaging is made from recyclable material.

You can show some love by liking Citrus Clear on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Citrus Clear website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...