Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cate & Levi Hand Puppet Review

My kids have always had great imaginations. It is amazing to see how well they interact with each other and also with kids and babies who are younger than they are. Of all of the games they play, my kids love to play hand puppets often. They play with other little ones and, I have to say, that sometimes they really get into it. They are so good with hand puppets, and using their imagination. It is perfect practice for them to put on a show when their new baby sister is here in September. Cate & Levi was kind enough to send me one of their newest hand puppets to review. I was sent the Dragon ($25.00), which is super cute and really what a quality hand puppet should look like.


No two Cate & Levi products will ever be the same. Each one is made from reclaimed wool whose colors and textures are individually selected. Not only is this process environmentally responsible, but it ensures that each animal is truly a one of a kind creation never to be duplicated. Each item is as unique as the child who adopts it. Cate & Levi offer several different hand puppets, change purses, pillows, stuffed animals and so so much more.
Each hand puppet is lovingly created with the goal of being as unique as the child receiving it. These hand puppets are 100% eco-friendly. The beauty of Cate and Levi toys is that no two toys are identical, as each toy has a unique color combination.
When we received the hand puppet my kids were super excited since they love to put on little plays for other kids we know. The puppet is green, purple, red and orange, and is made very well with the stitching and quality. My kids have had a blast playing with the hand puppet. They can really get into the whole imagination of it. This hand puppet and the others that Cate & Levi offer are all very cute. They offer a really nice variety of animals and colors.
My kids are so excited for the baby to get here so that they can put on plays for it. I think hand puppets are a great way to achieve a good imagination and can really get your kids interacting with each other. Plus, your kids will have a lot of fun in the process.

With personal interaction succumbing to technology, it is nice to invest in something that brings us back to reality every once in a while. With something as unique and interesting as a hand-puppet, the kids might even want to stay unplugged for a while.
About the company: The Cate & Levi Collection is HANDMADE in a studio in Toronto, Canada. All of the materials are sourced as close to home as possible. This process cuts down on shipping and reduces a carbon footprint. The choice of reclaimed wool reduces demand for new materials that require both water and oil for production. Their goal is for these items to leave the softest possible paw-print on our planet. Ten percent of the profits are donated to funds that help children in need.

You can show some love by liking Cate & Levi on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Cate & Levi website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Ι all the time emailed thiѕ ωеb sіte ρoѕt page to all my associаtes,
    sinсе іf like to геad іt thеn my
    frіends ωill too.

    My blog post :: Selektah.com rasta clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your method of telling all in this article is
    really nice, all be able to simply understand it, Thanks a lot.


    Visit my site :: Lift and Glow Pro Skin Care

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...