Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Review

With the warm weather here, I am taking every precaution to make sure my family and I are safe from the sun rays. I am one of those moms that, no matter the time of day, I am going to be putting sunscreen on my family to make sure no one turns into a lobster. Since it is April we are really starting to have some sunny hot days. One day it is 90 and the next 60, so you always need to have the sunscreen ready to be put on. When I had the chance to work with Blue Lizard, I was really happy to get to try out a new sunscreen.  

Blue Lizard is recommended by dermatologists, pediatricians, and pharmacists nationwide. They use only the safest and highest quality ingredients to exceed the most stringent Australian-grade standards for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Blue Lizard  offers products for babies, sensitive skin, sports, regular, and your face.

 
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive $12.99
 offers broad photostable UVA/UVB protection. The Sensitive formula only uses the natural barriers Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide as active ingredients, involving no potentially irritating chemical absorbers. It is designed for daily, full-body protection for the most sensitive of skins.
 Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sport $12.99
offers broad photostable UVA/UVB protection. The Sport formula is Very Water Resistant, meeting Australian Standards of 240 minutes in whirlpool water. It is designed for daily, full-body protection for the most active of people.
During my review, I was sent the Blue Lizard Sport and Sensitive sunscreens. With the weather being hot and sunny one day, and chilly the next, I was able to find days to test out these two products with little problem. When it is nice outside my kids are outside the whole time. 
I tested the sensitive sunscreen out since my skin is really sensitive right now. Then I tested the Sport out on the kids since they like to play hard I knew it would really get a good test. Both products went onto our skin very evenly and it felt like the formula really coated our skin for protection. After a few hours, when my kids decided to come in the house for something to eat and drink, I noticed that there was no pink tint to there skin. This lets me know the sunscreen was working like it should. There is very little shade in our yard so it was basically full contact with the sun. I also feel that the sensitive worked very well on my skin allowing no skin irritation. I was able to sit in a chair watching the kids and playing with my iPad with no pink tint to my skin either.

I am very happy with the Blue Lizard sunscreen products. They work great and really protect our skin. Blue Lizard helps keep little ones skin safe during the hot and sunny weather.

You can show some love by liking Blue Lizard on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Blue Lizard website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...