Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Capri Seaside Citrus Review

I am so happy that the warm beautiful weather is finally here and is staying around for good. I just love warm weather. I get to enjoy the breeze, the birds singing, all of the green and colorful elements and scents that show up when winter leaves. This is the time of year when I can feel like myself without feeling down about the cold weather. One thing I love to do after the nice weather comes around is switch up the lotions and fragrances that I was using during the cold weather. I look for scents that are fresh, breezy and relaxing. I am happy to share with you the new Capri Seaside Citrus body lotion from Bath & Body Works.
Enjoy a sparkling getaway to the blissful, sundrenched beaches of southern Italy with fresh citrus, juicy nectarine and orange flower immersed in our exclusive hydrating formula. Skin-softening Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E deliver all-day moisture, for the perfect everyday lotion.


This lotion is so fresh smelling. It really offers a summertime scent that begs to be enjoyed. The color of the lotion is blue which reminds me of playing in the water with the kids and also the blue skies. When you open up the bottle, you are introduced to a scent that is screaming it is warm outside. This lotion is not in any way overwhelming, it is lightly scented to a degree that I would call perfect because lotion should be a little subtle. It is also perfect for your little diva that loves to use lotion too. My little girl and I are both enjoying our new lotion from Bath & Body Works. The only sad thing is it will be gone before we know it, at lease the warm weather is going to stay around for a while.

About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.
 
You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...