Thursday, May 9, 2013

Art Style Design Living Apron Review

I love to cook and bake things for my family. Sometimes I will get home and be in nice clothes, I want to start cooking so an Apron is a better choice than changing my clothes. Aprons are a great way to protect clothes while we are making delicious treats or meals for our families. Of course, when I say apron I am not talking about simple white aprons you see in a restaurant, I need an apron that is as personalized as the rest of my kitchen. I am thrilled to share with you the company Art Style Design Living,  they offer super cute aprons that will likely get as much attention as the food you are making. 
I am so happy with the style and design I was sent to review. It really goes well with my personality. I was sent the Wrap Apron. There is a tie around the neck and waist which are pink. It is nice to have ties that are not very skinny, they are wide which makes them easy to tie, untie, and makes a perfect bow. The colors are perfect for spring and summer, they are vibrant, defined and colorful. There is also a convenient little pocket on the front. I use it to carry my phone. 

I really like how well the apron felt against my skin. It isn't rough and stiff, which makes it much nicer to wear then those I have worn in the past. I have used my new apron with pretty much every meal and dessert I have made since receiving it. It has helped protect my clothes and kept my shirts looking great. They also have a matching apron for little girls in the same design. I am going to have to get my little girl one so we can cook together and match. 

Where to purchase: You can visit the Art Style Design Living website and check out the catalog.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on
    just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to
    read?

    My web blog - Fullerton Childcare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеy I knoω this is off topіc
    but I was wondеring if you kneω of any widgеts I coulԁ add to my blog that аutomatically tweet my newеst twitter uрdatеs.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my website - digital audio 2000 speakers

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...