Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Soothing Company 'Bonsai Tree' Review


I am always looking for items enhance my house inside and create a relaxing atmosphere. I have looked at many different plants, fountains, vases and more. There is something about items like this that just relaxes and soothes our family. I had the privilege of working with Soothing Company on a review. They were kind enough to send the Bonsai Tree, which is something that I have always wanted. I have always liked this type of tree. 
 The Soothing Company offers thousands of soothing products for your home and garden.   Everything from indoor water features to bonsai trees to even a wall aquarium.


Small Gardenia Bonsai Tree $40.00
This fragrant indoor Bonsai features a soft scent that has been popular for centuries.  Gardenias are full, white flowers that bloom March through June.  This Indoor Bonsai Tree is not only beautiful to look at, it will add a beautiful scent to your home!

 I am no gardening expert, although it would be nice at times. It doesn't matter with the Bonsai tree, it is great for people like me. I love that this plant can be kept either inside or outside. As long as you water it and allow it to have the sun light that is recommended the tree will be happy. I love the fact that the Bonsai tree requires minimal water, sunlight, and only has to be re-potted every 3-4 four years. I have read that these trees can go several days without sunlight before they start to deteriorate. Plus they remain short enough to keep indoors should you choose.

When the package arrived, I noticed that the Bonsai Tree was packaged very well. The company took a lot of care when packaging the tree, making sure no damage would come to it during the shipment. The tree was in a pretty dark blue glass rectangle pot with soil and pebbles. Just the added touch of pebbles was really nice.The pot is heavy and of very nice quality. 
The Bonsai Tree is already 4 years old and has already been put into the right sized pot for its age and size. The tree is so pretty to look at. It is a plant that could be kept literally anywhere, at the office, outside, or in a garden.

The tree blooms white flowers March through June. Mine hasn't started to bloom yet, but I am sure when it does, the flowers will be very pretty and add an extra touch of beauty to the tree. I have been keeping the tree in the living room of my house, which fits the mood perfectly in the evening when we are winding down.

If you do keep it outside I would recommend bringing it in during cold or stormy weather to preserve the beauty and health of the Bonsai Tree.

You can show some love by liking The Soothing Company on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from The Soothing Company website. 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish
    to suggest you few interesting things or

    tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!

    Here is my blog :: http://www.xgay.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...