Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Take Your Style To The Next Level With Streekers ~ Plus Review

The pink hair trend is STILL going strong in Hollywood! Dakota Fanning recently went pink with punky streaks and face framing highlights. Lauren Conrad accidently dyed her whole head pink on a recent trip to India. Luckily for LC, the trend is still huge and celebs are continuing to brightening their hair with vibrant, eye-catching color.

I’d love to discuss the possibility of a review and/or giveaway with Streekers if you are interested! Streekers are a temporary option for getting in on this trend at home. ($11.95 at www.streekers.com)

With a rainbow of shades, Streekers allow you to change your look in an instant. Each candy-colored highlighting hue is true, temporary hair color.  Streekers shows up vibrantly on blonde or highlighted hair, and as subtle highlights on darker hair. One shampoo and the color is completely washed away!

Get the Look At Home
BRIGHT TRENDY STREEKS


~Style hair as desired, mousse, gel, and other styling products can be used prior to applying Streekers.

~Pull out sections you would like to highlight and apply the formula from root to tip, allow to dry. Drying time is less than one minute. I suggest creating face framing multi-colored highlights or adding streaks underneath your hair for unexpected pops of colors.

~Hair spray can be used over Streekers.

~For 2-3 color effects, wait a minute between colors.

~To remove color, simply shampoo as usual


Get the Look At Home
COLORED OMBRE

~Blow out or straighten hair. Note: mousse, gel, and other styling products can be used prior to applying Streekers.

~Tease the hair up to the mid-shaft of the hair with a comb.

~Apply Streekers using the lip gloss like applicator. Wait a few seconds for the formula to dry.

~Brush out the to blend the teased section to rid hair or the harsh line and create a more subtle transition from your hair color to the wild shade of the Streekers.

~To remove color, simply shampoo as usual


During my review, I was sent both the Green and Purple Streakers. Both are very bold in color. I am really happy I was sent these colors because it allows me to apply them to both of my kids. My little boy's favorite color is green, so he was thrilled to see the green. With him being a little boy the only thing I can do is either buzz his head or spike it. Since his hair is mid-length right now, I added gel and gave it a little spike. I then added the green to the tips and it looked awesome. He thought it was the coolest thing ever.

My little girl, however, loves the color purple but she could wear the green if she wanted to. I have used the purple several different ways in her hair. I have made braids and added the streakers to strands of the braids. I have also made simple lines down her hair so you can see pops of color peaking through with a pony-tail.

These colors are perfect for the summer and can really add extra color to any outfit. I really like how easy it is to apply the Streakers and also wash out. With one wash the Streakers disappear. I haven't had any issues with it staining their hair or clothes.
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...