Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Clean with Mama Mio Clean Slate!

Spring clean with Mama Mio Clean Slate. The aloe-based cleanser is ideal for washing away winter’s debris. Don’t just concentrate on organizing your closet or sweeping away dust under your bed – clean your face!

Mama Mio’s oh-so-gentle soap and sulphate-free cleansing gel cleans deeply and effectively without leaving skin feeling tight. It gently removes make-up and impurities without over-drying or unbalancing skin.

• It cleanses with benefits: firming, balancing and moisturising
• Won’t leave your skin tight - soap and SLS free to deep clean without stripping
• So speedy - supercleanse entire face, neck and remove eye makeup in one quick step

Where to purchase: Mama Mio’s Clean Slate retails for $32.00 and can be purchased at http://www.mamamio.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.


    My blog post: binary options trading

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...