Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sign My Shirt Customized Shirts


SignMyShirt.com, allows gift givers to create a memorable keepsake in an interactive and fun way for graduating high schoolers or sports players ending a season. The students themselves can create their own shirts, too.

The process is easy: When you first visit SignMyShirt.com, you choose the shirt (styles include Ultra Cotton and Soft Style short-sleeve and Ultra Cotton long-sleeve tees) and the logo you want (every school in America is represented on the site). Once you've chosen those components, you can customize colors, logo styles, add graphics and additional text, and reposition the logo through the interface. When you're satisfied with the design, you invite the recipient's friends via Facebook or e-mail to sign it virtually. The messages are then printed onto the shirt which becomes wearable art and a meaningful piece of clothing that the recipient will remember forever.  

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...