Sunday, April 21, 2013

Roux Maison Review

One chore in my house that seems to have no end is the laundry. I can wash, dry, iron and fold, just when I think I am done, there ends up being another load to do. With two kids and one on the way, it doesn't look like I'll be getting relief from the laundry any time soon.. I am always more than happy to try a new product that could potentially make my life easier by the product doing a really good job. So, when I was contacted by Roux Maison I was really excited to try their products, especially after reading all kinds of info on their products.

Roux Maison’s home laundry product line includes:
· Roux Maison Essential Detergent
· Roux Maison Delicate Detergent
· Roux Maison Sport Detergent
· Roux Maison Swimwear
· Roux Maison Stain Remover 


Roux Maison is a collection of eco friendly home laundry products that utilize natural ingredients to produce fabric specific detergents. Roux Maison’s fragrances are custom blended with 100% natural essential oils that are synthetic and preservative free. 
Essential Detergents $14.99 and up
~Created for all typical laundry needs such as sheets, towels and everyday clothing
~Non-abrasive and rinses clean with no residue
~6X concentrated - 40 machine loads or 80+ hand washes per 16 ounces
~Hypo-allergenic
~BPA-free bottles


Stain Remover $8.99 and up

~Gentle on fabrics and eliminates most stains
~Eliminates chemicals, toxins and irritants that can shorten lifespan of your garments
~Designed to work with all RM laundry detergents
~BPA-free bottles

During my review I was sent the Essential Laundry Detergent 'Sweet Tea' and the Stain Remover 'Fragrance Free'. Since, my kids are those kids that love to play outside and they simply don't care to get dirty, I am always looking for detergents that help keep their play clothes clean and looking until the next outside mud fight.

The Essential Laundry Detergent has a really nice scent that reminds me of Spring. The bottle is only 16 fl oz but can wash 40 loads of laundry. It is incredible that such a small bottle is able to clean the entire families clothes for a month with ease. It doesn't take up much space and is made for regular and HE washers.

I love that the detergent is made of 100% essential oils and renewable ingredients. Which means it is made with purified water and no hazardous ingredients. Great for my whole families skin. The detergent itself works great on all colors and really cleans the clothes as if you are using any other detergent. The clothes looked clean, vibrant in color, and felt great. I am really impressed with how well the detergent really works.

The Stain Remover is great for really getting food off of your kids clothes. I don't know about you but it seems like somebody in my family is constantly having an accident with a their food hitting their clothes. So, I am always using stain remover to keep the clothes looking great. Stain Remover is one that I am always needing to work great with ease. The Stain Remover has really worked great at getting ketcup and different foods off of clothes. Especially when they have been at school all day and I have to do a treatment before it sets in any more. This product works very well, I can't wait to see how it does on baby formula.

You can show some love by liking Roux Maison on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Roux Maison website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...