Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Red Hot Right Now: John Frieda's Radiant Red Line

I am sure you’ve noticed that Hollywood is red hot right now. Whether its flame red, strawberry, or deep crimson, A-list stars are all changing it up by going red.

For those who want join the red-headed ranks, it’s vital to keep color vibrant. Highly porous red hair fades the fastest, so protect color every time you shower with John Frieda’s new, must-have Radiant Red Shampoo and Conditioner. Formulated with enhanced anti-fade technology to preserve the intensity and saturation of rich reds, Radiant Red addresses the way red fades in three color dimensions to maintain vibrant, natural looking tones.
“We’ve always known that every shade has its own unique needs, but redheads need the most care. John Frieda experts are applying this knowledge to fade protection,” explains John Frieda® International Creative Consultant Harry Josh. “I advise my clients to use these colour preserving shampoos and conditioners for their shade so that they can hold onto the richness and shine of fresh color even weeks after a salon visit.”

Where to purchase: Sheer Blonde, Brilliant Brunette and Radiant Red shampoos and conditioners, $6.50 each at Food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...