Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Put a Spring in Your Step with Mama Mio's Lucky Legs

Are you tired from spring shopping (rather, spring cleaning)? Whatever your seasonal activity, too much physical movement is bound to cause stress in your limbs. However, with Mama Mio’s Lucky Legs, you’ll never have to worry about pushing your limits!
Mama Mio’s Lucky Legs is the jackpot of rescue remedies to help relieve your hard-working legs and feet when they are just exhausted, swollen, heavy and in need of intense refreshment. A min-spa treatment that glides on to instantly cool and ease weary limbs from knees to tippy toes. Leaving a super-subtle sparkly-shimmer on your shins and a spring in your step.

Where to purchase: Mama Mio’s Lucky Legs retails for $19 and may be purchased at http://www.mamamio.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...