Friday, April 19, 2013

Pro Tricks from Mally Beauty

Have you ever wanted to create the perfect lip color just for you? Or, have you ever purchased a lip color but it didn’t look the same on you as it did on TV? We have an exciting new product to share with your readers from Mally Roncal, celebrity makeup artist and President / Founder of Mally Beauty.

Mally says, “I always carry a lip pearlizing, lightening and darkening adjuster with me when I work on my celebrity clients so that no matter what color lipstick or lip gloss I want to apply on them I can make it on site.”
And this tip is what inspired Mally think to create the new Pro Tricks Lip Palette ($45). It has nine colorful lipstick shades that can be worn alone or combined to create various different looks. Use the light (White) shade modifier to lighten up any shade, use the deep (black) shade modifier to deepen up any shade, or use the pearlizer to add a little bit (or a lot of) shimmer to make your lips pop. 
 
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...