Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pro Home Stores 8" Pouring Pot Tabletop Fountain Review 'Mothers Day Gift Guide'


I love to add relaxing items to my house that can help me unwind and relax after a stressful day. I really like to add things like vases, candles, flowers, plants and even water fountains throughout my house. I also like to keep very soothing colors in the rooms that I spend most of my time like the living room, bedroom, and master bath. When I was given the chance to work with Pro Home Stores I was really excited when they offered to send me a decorative 8" Pouring Pot Tabletop Fountain. Which for me defines what a soothing item should be.

Pro Home Stores offers thousands of home and office decor items with free shipping and no sales tax.  Everything from wall water fountains to a bean bag sofa and even fire pit covers.


 8" Pouring Pot Tabletop Fountain $40.00

8" Pouring Pot Tabletop Fountain will help to soothe your senses to the splash and trickling water. This tabletop fountain features a vessel pouring water into a lighted basin with a second dry vessel at its side. This fountain will create a striking focal point in your indoor or outdoor setting.
The 8" Pouring Pot Tabletop Fountain is the perfect size for my home. It is not too big and not too small, and offers just the relaxing environment that I love. It is a very nice touch for any room. 
There is a little bit of assembly which is very easy. I didn't even have to use the instructions to put it together, there are only a few pieces. When assembled, you simply add the water and turn on. The water fountain offers a very appealing look with its lights and the design of the pitchers. I really like the sound of the water flowing through with the lights shining through as it flows. 
I really enjoy my new water fountain and have found it to be really relaxing. I have mine in my bedroom right now since that is where I sleep and do my blog. The sound helps relax me and puts me into a happy place. I have to say that I couldn't be more happy with the water fountain I had the chance to review. Now I just need to get me a wall water fountain for our new home in a few months.
Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Pro Home Stores website.

You can show some love by liking Pro Home Stores on Facebook.
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...