Thursday, April 25, 2013

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream Review


My hubby has a job that requires a lot of twisting, lifting, turning, pushing, pulling of heavy objects. It is no wonder at times his back, arms, and legs will ache in the evening. For anyone who deals with occasional or chronic body ache, this is an inconvenience to say the least. My hubby's pain always seems to bother him the most when he is trying to do his college, which is not the ideal time for distractions. There is no "convenient" time for pain, so dealing with it as it comes up is important. When I was given the chance to work with Noxicare on their Natural Pain Relief Cream ($26.95), I thought knew that this would be a chance to find something that really works not just for a few minutes.

Noxicare is a natural pain relief cream formula that combines 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate pain. Noxicare is available as a topical cream and as an oral capsule.
 
For my hubby's review we were sent the 1.5 fl. oz. tube of the pain relief cream. We have had the natural pain relief cream for a couple of weeks now and used the tube up completely. Everyday 2 or 3 times a day we would apply it to his knee and shoulders, directly to the area of the ache. The tube lasted a little over a week, around 10 days or so. This will depend on how much you need to use. The pain relief cream is odorless and non greasy which are two things we have yet to be able to find in other creams. Some pain relief rubs smell terrible, this just isn't the case with Noxicare. It also blended into the skin very nicely instead of clogging pores and making your skin feel like you poured grease all over yourself.

After a few days my hubby Bucket 'nickname' said that after a hard days work, he was able to focus more clearly on his college at night without having to deal with body pains. He had built up an immunity to the pain rub that he had been using, so this was a nice change for him. He has really liked the overall product, from the no scent, no grease, to how well it worked. This is a product that I know we will continue to use, it really helps with his aches and pains.

If you suffer from body aches I would suggest giving this product a try. After all of the many ones we have tried this one is my hubby's favorite. It is super fast acting, does not contain permeating odors, and will simply remove the pain like the unwanted guest it is. 

You can show some love by liking Noxicare on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Noxicare website. You can also go to the store locator to find a store near you.
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...