Thursday, April 4, 2013

New launches from John Frieda Plus Reviews!!

Whether it’s touchable volume or fade-proof color, the experts at John Frieda never stop innovating. Now John Frieda introduces an array of NEW breakthroughs developed to take styling and colour to the next level. With new additions to the Precision Foam Colour, Colour Care, and Luxurious Volume lines, John Frieda’s salon-caliber formulations empower every woman to bring out the best in her style.

Discover the latest from the Precision Foam Colour, Colour Care, and Luxurious Volume lines:


John Frieda Luxurious Volume 
Fight flat hair in the shower with the reformulated Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner—the duo creates the perfect foundation for full, natural looking and feeling volume. Trade in your arsenal of volume boosters for John Frieda’s breakthrough Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray, developed to deliver a salon-quality blowout at home.



The warm weather finally feels like it is here to stay, I must say that usually full hair, at times, lacks fullness. Normally my hair is really thick and straight, hair as straight as mine can look flat, with no body, hot days are especially hard on my hair. Having the chance to do a review on the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Hair Care Products made me very happy and eager to see if these products would remedy my issues of periodic flatness. I was sent the Shampoo, Conditioner, Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion, and Blow Out Spray.

The John Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner work very well together. They cleaned my hair and helped a lot with tangles. I love how silky and clean my hair feels after using these products and how much easier it is to manage. When I fixed my hair, I could immediately see the difference in the volume. It is a more natural volume than if you just teased it.

The Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion is really nice if you are looking for more volume near the root of your hair. It is really easy to use, simply apply it to your roots after toweling your hair dry. You do not need to dry your hair completely before using the root booster. After applying the root booster, you are free to blow dry and fix your hair. I really like to use this product when I am putting my hair into a high ponytail. It allows more of a root life with my ponytail, not the slick back. This product is probably the easiest way that I have found to maintain great elevation all day.

The last product I tested was the Blow Out Spray, which is something that I had never heard of. This product is great for an overall look of fullness. Have you ever been to the salon and, after your hair is done, noticed that it looks so full of life and body? Well this product achieves this look. You do want to make sure you get this into your entire hair from root to tip to achieve an even look. I really like to use this product, especially when I am straightening or adding waves or loose curls. My hair just looks so much better with that kind of fullness.

I am very happy with each and every product that I was able to try out. I can say with confidence (and great hair) that I don't have to worry about flat and dull hair this summer. 


 John Frieda Colour Care
The pioneers of colour care technology continue to raise the bar with new shampoos and conditioners that not only protect colour but also prevent fading—for richer color, longer.  The NEW Sheer Blonde and Brilliant Brunette lines help preserve salon-fresh blonde and brunette hues, while the newly upgraded Radiant Red Colour Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner help maintain rich red with each use.

During my review I was sent three different Colour Preserving Shampoo's and Conditioners. I was sent the blonde, brunette, and also red. I have  blonde hair so I decided to bring in my friends to help me with my reviews. It worked out perfectly, as one of my friends is a brunette and the other is a red head. We each took the proper color-specific product and started using it in our hair right away.

We each used them for a week or so together and met back up to talk about our individual results. One thing we each agreed on is how much we loved the way our hair felt, and how easy it immediately became to manage. Then we got talking about how well the products worked at helping our color last between each dye job. Since we all get our hair dyed and the products are specially treated for color, these products were going to be tested to the fullest. We all felt that our hair's color was more vibrant and not at all dull. These products added a nice healthy look to my hair. After just a week of use, we are all very happy with the results we experienced with the John Frieda Sheer Blonde, Brunette, and Red Everlasting Colour Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner. If you have your regularly dyed, and you feel that the color does not stay vibrant until the next dye job, you must try these products. They truly are amazing.


John Frieda Precision Foam Colour
The premier foam colour just got thicker and denser for deeper saturation and longer-lasting colour. Offering even more ways to experience salon expertise at home, John Frieda has added two new shades to the brand’s exclusive Salon Blends collection. The new additions include a Dark Cool Espresso Brown (4PBN) and a Medium Chestnut Brown (5NBG).

Since I am pregnant I am not able to dye my hair. Thanks to my best friend I was still able to do my review on the John Frieda Precision Foam Colour in 7g Dark Golden Blonde with no problem. Typically, my friend does not go this dark, but she was happy to give it a try to see if the color would fit her. It actually matches her normal hair color much more so that her roots won't show so much as they grow in.

Since I am pregnant she did the hair dye in my kid's bathroom while I was in the living room. I do wish it was my hair, because I really need a dye job very badly.

 The process to dye her hair was very simple with it being foam and she really felt the foam go much further then the typically liquid or gel dye. It goes into your hair very even and coats it very nicely. Her hair was super stiff from the foam before she washed it out.

After the timer went off, she headed in and rinsed her hair. She then conditioned her hair with the included conditioner. We both felt her hair and it felt so silky and smooth during the process.

Once it was dry and fixed we could tell immediately that she had no more roots showing, her color looked great and was even. She was very happy with the John Frieda Precision Foam Colour.
 
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...