Wednesday, April 10, 2013

L'Occitane - Smell the Roses 'Mother's Day Gift Guide 2013'

L’Occitane en Provence encourages you to smell the roses! On April 17th, L’Occitane launches a NEW Limited Edition Collection; Rose Aurore. 

The L’OCCITANE Rose Aurore assortment includes:

    Radiant Hand Cream ($12)
Enriched with Shea Butter, Rose Extract and Vitamin E that enhances skin’s beauty, this cream gives a touch of radiance to the hands and leaves them soft, moisturized and fragrant.

    Radiant Lip Gloss ($12)
A translucent gloss that moisturizes the lips with a natural, pink, subtle shimmer.

Where to purchase: L’Occitane products may be purchased at usa.loccitane.com.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...