Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lavanila - Vanilla Blackberry Plus Review

Everyone knows berries are high in anti-oxidants, but were you aware your fragrance could be too? Lavanila uses timeless blends of pure essential oils, skin-safe botanicals and vita-rich technology for long-lasting, anti-oxidant rich fragrances bursting with beauty benefits.

Amplify your health regimen with this blend of ripe blackberry, juicy raspberry, velvet iris and warm Madagascar vanilla.

The Vanilla Blackberry Collection Includes:

    The Healthy Fragrance ($58)
Inspired by the appeal of vine-ripened berries, this twist on vanilla creates a crisp, sparkling and delicious experience.

    The Healthy Deodorant ($18)
100% all-natural deodorant will leave you smelling like ripe blackberry and velvet iris.

    The Healthy Roller-Ball ($19)
Housed in a slim, spill-proof bottle, this tote-able scent lets you dab on vanilla goodness whenever you need a quick refresher. 



I have recently had the privilege to try a few different scents that Lavanila Labortories offers, and I can now officially call myself a huge fan of their brand. As you may remember, I did a review on the llll scent and it was really nice. This time, I got to try their newest scent, Blackberry, which has not been a let-down. The scent is amazing. The berry scents included in this fragrance really remind me of the warm weather. 

The Roller Ball fit perfectly into my purse or in my car without taking up a lot of room. Just today I took my little girl to the Doctor, I was walking in the parking lot and added a little bit to my wrist to touch up my scent. I was able to do this as walking and very quickly. My little girl wanted a dab on her wrist as well. So, we smelled great. In fact, even the doctor was able to smell the scent and really liked it herself. I was more then happy to share the brand's info with her.
This scent from Lavanila is amazing and also great for the warm weather.
Where to purchase: Lavanila Laboratories products may be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...