Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fraas Scarf Review 'Mothers Day Gift Guide 2013'


I hope you are ready to see the lovely new FRAAS Scarves that are available again this Spring and Summer. These scarves come in an array of beautiful details for women and men. Scarves are very quickly becoming a major wardrobe accessory. This year, FRAAS brings you three new exciting selections to choose from the 2013 warm season.

*Mystical Coast incorporates an opulent, iridescent, natural composite for prints and deluxe, yet gentle detailing. 

*East Meets West presents modernity meeting tradition. 


*Jungle Fever is a lively, hot summer story encompassing the plant life of the jungle and the vivid creatures that occupy it. 


I am thrilled to share the lovely selections of scarves that FRAAS offers and recently had the chance to review one for myself. I was sent the Mystical Waters ($48.00) scarf, which is perfect with my style. It comes in pink, turquoise, and corals all which I love. The scarf is very lightweight, it is as if you not wearing a scarf at all. It is also very soft, not scratchy or uncomfortable at all. The light weight makes this a perfect warmer-weather scarf.

The scarf is extremely versatile and can be worn several different ways. You can wear it as a wrap or a scarf depending on the style that best fits the outfit you are wearing for the day or night. The FRAAS scarf is very breezy and great to accessorize any outfit. Plus, this would make a great Mother's Day Gift. 





Dominique modeling my new scarf for me!


About the company: For more than 125 years, we at FRAAS have uplheld a family tradition of maufacturing high-quality scarves that are unlike anything else in the world. With our scarves, you can see the level of attention to detail which is unique to FRAAS. It is this which enabled FRAAS to establish itself as the world´s largest scarf manufacturer. And the very same craftsmanship is also the reason why the name FRAAS is synonymous with stylish yet affordable quality. 

Where to purchase: You can go to the Where to Buy tab on the FRAAS website to find an online store and retailer.
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...