Thursday, April 4, 2013

Brian & Amy Juices and the Mangosteen Juices Review

With all of the products that are available on the market today, finding a certain beverage can be easier than ever. When I was a kid, I used to love it when dad would come home with coconuts. We would drink the water from inside them with straws, through holes that dad poked in the shell. Coconut juice is good. It is not just good to drink; it is also nice to have for cooking. I was thrilled with the opportunity to do a review on the Brian & Amy Juices and the Mangosteen Juices.

The coconut juice was great. Some of the cans contained pulp, some did not, the flavor was refreshing and clean. I personally liked the pulp free better than the ones with pulp. I used the cans with pulp for cooking, as I have several recipes that call for coconut juice. Some of the cans had lime flavoring added, an interesting and sweet combination. The coconut water is flavorful and contains no preservatives. It is all natural, straight from the coconut. Because of this, you should consume very shortly after opening the can. The cans are very thick. They are recyclable and solid, like little barrels.
 

I was also sent three cans of Mangosteen juice (a tasty Asian fruit) enhanced with goji, pomegranate, and passion fruit. These were especially good and full of antioxidants. I can say that these were gone in no time. I really enjoyed the flavors and the little cans were the perfect size for a drink.

It is clear that these juices are perfect for anyone in search of a unique, healthy, and flavor-ably rewarding way to experience juice, the right way.

Where to purchase: You can go to the Where to Buy tab on the Brian and Amy Juice website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing talents and also with the layout in
    your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it
    yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a
    nice weblog like this one today..

    Feel free to visit my site; Green Coffee Beans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it so much. I actually got this one for free but have added things here and there that really catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...