Sunday, March 24, 2013

YMI Jeans Review

I love to go shopping, especially online. I just love shopping. Although there is one thing I always dread purchasing, simply because I can never find just the right fit. I know you all know what I am talking about JEANS! My problem is, I am pretty short at only 5'1" and I usually  wear  a size 0 - 1. The problem with me is, either the jeans are way too long, the waist is too big, or the legs look totally funky. So, my jeans tripping me usually turns into an all day thing going from store to store and trying on tons of jeans in the process just to find maybe one or two pair that fit me the way I like.

Thankfully, I finally found the jeans that fits and look great on me. Plus, once I know the size I wear in these jeans, I can continue getting that size knowing it will fit me just like the pair before. I had the opportunity to work with YMI Jeans on a review and I couldn't be more happy with the quality, price, or style of the jeans. I received the Destructed Skinny Jeans which is my style for sure as they go well with all of my many tall boots that I love to wear. 

 
Demolition Skinny $48.00
The moment I put on my jeans I was impressed with how they looked and felt. They fit me perfectly just as I would exspect a pair of jeans to fit. The quality of the jeans are what I would expect in a pair of jeans. They are super comfy, I can wear them all day and not get uncomfortable. They are not only great for wearing around the house and cleaning, but would also be great for a nice night out with a nice top with hubby and the kids.

These jeans look great with a pair of boots or a simple pair of flats which ever you prefer. I love the fact that these jeans of some stretch to them, which allows me to easily wear them longer then some of my jeans with my baby bump.

You can show some love by liking YMI on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the YMI website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I am the same as you: 5'1", size 0-1 and have the hardest time finding jeans that fit and of a short enough inseam. What size do you wear in the YMI? If they fit you, they will fit me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...